Friday, January 27, 2012

Uno.

Mama.
Rachel.
Rae.
Photographer.
Painter.
Lover.
Friend.
Aunt.
Daughter.

Yep, that's all me. Now I'm adding Blogger to that list. I tried it before, got lazy, didn't do so well at keeping it up. I need it though. I need the "pen to paper" therapy of journaling, and blogging is such a fun way to journal. This time the rules have changed [so that I'll actually maintain this blog]. The One & Only Rule: The blogs are written by me and consist of whatever I feel like writing about. One day you may read [or skim through or completely skip over] a to-do list of home make over ideas and the next you're trying to figure out how I segwayed (sp?) into blogging about the poop consistency of a breast fed baby [SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN FORMULA FED BABY POO]. It should be interesting at least :)

I'm 27 (almost). And finally, my life is perfect. I have the best friends and family a girl could wish for. I actually love my job. AND I'm doing a second job that's always been a passion of mine, Photography.

I have an amazing fiance, Mike. My Mr. Right [even though sometimes he thinks his first name is Always!!].
He's my Star Wars geek that made me fall in love with the Force and notice Yoda anywhere in a 50 mi radius. He also unleashed a Bejeweled Video Game monster in me. :) I love everything that makes him the man he is.

We have 4 GREAT Kids.

Maddie B will be 7 in just a few weeks. This girl can tell you ANYTHING you wanna know [or don't] about Fire Belly Toads. Before she came in my life, I don't think I even knew what Fire Belly Toads were. She has big dreams. When she grows up she wants to be either a "Submarine Biologist" or an "Anthropologist". This chic's no joke. :) She's a very talented artist as well, and proud of it. She'll tell you in an instant that she was "Artist of the Month" in Kindergarten.

James {aka Buck} is 6 years old and boy is he WILD! This kid has more energy that the Energizer Bunny after 3 pots of coffee! No kidding. He's only still when he's playing video games on the XBOX, which is his FAVORITE thing to do EVER! He's a redneck skater dude. He's full of mischief and usually a great source of mess. But he's one of the sweetest boys you'll ever meet. He wants to be a "Marine" when he grows up because "the only thing tougher than a marine is a navy seal".

Karlee will be 3 years old in a couple weeks. This girl. She completes me. She is so full of personality and attitude. It never fails that when we go out at least 3 people tell us "how cute she is". She's got them all fooled though, because she KNOWS she's cute and the kid plays on it. She'll cock her head to the side and smile at you with her eyes all squinkled up, you can almost hear her say "see how cute I am". She just recently discovered Barbies and she's hooked. She can't get enough.

Lilly Alice is our youngest. She's just 2 weeks old. All she really does right now is eat, sleep and poop. But she's really good at all three. :) I can't wait to see how her personality develops and where she fits in the family. Will she be tomboyish and prefer monster trucks to baby dolls? or Will she be girly and prissy like her big sister Karlee? Will she be shy and introverted like Daddy? or Will she be extroverted and talk to everyone, like mommy? Stay tuned.

This is my life. I'm not promising to blog every day. I'm not even promising to blog every week. But here it is.


By the way, the picture, those are my 4 GREAT kids. 
(Left to Right) Karlee holding Lilly Alice, James, & Maddie B

No comments:

Post a Comment