Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Favorite Moments of Today...

*Woke up, legs tangled, with the man of my dreams*

*Nursed my beautiful Lilly and reflected {yeah really} on 
how wonderful it is to be able to provide for my child like this 
and debated blogging about the weird stares I received in Wal-mart the other day 
while nursing Lilly under a blanket*

*A special hug from my sweet Karlee*

*James offering to carry all our snacks from Fasmart,
and when I said, "You don't have to carry it all yourself hon."
he said, "I just want to. To be nice."*

*That first amazing sip of Starbucks Mocha Double shot Espresso*

*Some wonderful one-on-one conversation with James
Rodney Atkins & how James is his BIGGEST FAN,
and about why you can sometimes see the moon in the sky 
in the middle of the day*
{sn: I still need to look up why that is} 

*Hugs from Maddie AND Karlee when I got back home*

*Bacon & Onion and Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizzas from Dominoes
-enough said- *

and now I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening of Tinkerbell and The Usual Suspects, maybe a little TV {now that we finally have some TV Channels}, some Green tea and another Starbucks Mocha Double Shot Espresso. 

I
Love
My
Life




No comments:

Post a Comment